Hey Fabbies! I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season! Christmas is quickly approaching, and if you are anything like me, (i.e., someone who tends to procrastinate every now and then), then you still might have Christmas shopping to do, even though Christmas is now 6 days away! So because time is now limited, I have compiled a list of last-minute inexpensive Christmas gift ideas, all for under $100!
We all know that the easiest thing to do these days is gift a friend or family member with a gift card from retail stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and every other place in between, but I always think it is a little extra special when someone goes the extra mile and actually puts a little thought into the gift that they are going to give. Christmas gift shopping should be fun! It should definitely NOT be stressful or a pressurized situation! The fact that you thought to give someone anything is a gift in itself, so have fun while picking out fun things for your friends and family!
Below I have compiled a list of inexpensive Christmas Gift ideas for those of you who still have shopping to do!
- iPhone Chargers: One thing that no one can enough of are device chargers! Specifically, the iPhone/Apple Product chargers. The factory chargers have very short cords, and it’s always a pain trying to use your phone while the phone is plugged up. Thankfully, many companies make charger cords that are 10 feet long, which is SO MUCH BETTER! Similar to the ones below:
Having extra charger cords is super convenient, because you can have one for your bedroom, your office, car, etc., and you don’t have to keep bringing it everywhere you go when you have extras. People can appreciate extra anything!
2. Every gal should have a set of fancy wine glasses to pull out for special occasions. (Or just because you’re feeling fancy on a random Monday. Either way you should have a set!) This would be the perfect gift for your champagne-loving friend or family member:
3. For the person who loves to cook, a nice cookware set is always a great gift idea. And if you can find quality pots and pans in fabulous colors like the ones below, that’s even better!
$89.99 Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set: Link: Cookware Set
4. Buying someone a magazine subscription is a great gift idea. If there is a favorite magazine that your friend or family member reads, even if only on occasion, get them a one year subscription. You can typically do this online so you don’t even have to leave your house! And most one year magazine subscriptions are typically under $25!
5. Another great idea to get a friend or family member is to bake them something sweet! My aunt Tweet always bakes cakes or pies for family members’ birthdays, and let me tell you, they have ALWAYS been gobbled up within like a day or 2, and so appreciated!! Just a great idea! So just go to the grocery store, get the necessary ingredients and get to baking!! And if you’re doing cupcakes, Amazon has thee CUTEST cupcake holders for Christmas for only $8.99 for a dozen! And if you’re an Amazon Prime Member, it’s Free 2-day shipping:
6. Even though I mentioned that gift cards were easy, and actually putting thought into a gift goes the little extra mile, giving someone a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure is always a good idea. And Christmas is the perfect time to gift someone with a mani/pedi, as they will need it after the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season. Pick their favorite nail salon, or even pay for a full spa day if you’d like:
7. A great bottle of wine or champagne is a nice and thoughtful gift to give as well. Because it’s Christmas time, lots of liquor and wine companies put out gift sets containing nice drinkware plus the champagne/liquor bottle itself at many local grocery and liquor stores. Those are nice, but you also have the option to just get your friend or family member a really nice bottle of wine/champagne. I enjoy drinking the inexpensive wines and champagnes as well as the more expensive ones. But for Christmas, I would make sure to get someone a premium brand so they can feel extra fancy! If you’re clueless on what kind to get, ask the employee at the store you plan to purchase from, and they should be of great help also.
If you need a great bag to put your bottle in, Amazon has you covered as well!
$15.99 for 6 gift bags. Link: Wine Bags
What’s also great about these bags, is that there’s room enough to put 2 bottles if you’d like, or you could throw some roasted nuts or gourmet (vegan) cheese on the other side to go with the champagne! I love these!
8. Another great Christmas gift idea for the person who has great style and wants to be a part of THEE epic movement and culture that is #DCTG Sportswear, (Don’t Cheat The Grind), then my hubby’s clothing line is the perfect choice! He has everything from mesh shorts, the softest feeling tees ever, hoodies, jackets, and more. He even has lighters. (Y’all know y’all lighting candles around the house for the holiday season! You need his DCTG lighter.) Plus! He has a brand new line that he’s releasing on Christmas Day that is so MAJOR!
Some of his current collection:
9. Another inexpensive gift idea is the gift of service. Offer your friend or family member to babysit for free. Ger your friend or family member’s car washed and detailed. (This is such a great idea because we all need our cars washed and vacuumed on a regular basis.) Offer to cook a friend a big meal just because. Offer to take somebody somewhere if they don’t have a car. These little thoughtful gestures are what the Holidays are made of!
10. And lastly, give yourself the gift of alone time. During the holidays, one thing is certain: People are EVERYWHERE! There is traffic all the time because people are traveling, or headed to shop. The shops and grocery stores are packed with customers, family members fly into town, parties are being thrown, it is definitely a lively eventful time. And during the Holiday season, people are more prone to stress, depression, and the overall feeling of being overwhelmed. So Christmastime or not, your emotional well-being is always top priority. And having alone time to process your thoughts, pray, meditate, journal, read, or whatever else you need to do to decompress is essential during this time. Stillness of the mind is super important, and creates the space for you to relax and be calm. And that’s absolutely FREE!
I hope you all have a fantastic Holiday as we close out the last 2 weeks of the year. Christmas is truly my favorite time of the year! Have a Fab and Ravenous week! Xoxo